Skin Care Tips: ALOE VERA GEL for smooth, supple and glowing skin
Aloe Vera has a number of benefits and it is very rich in nutrients. Other than repairing damaged hair and nourishing our body, aloe vera gel can help us achieve clear and glowing skin.
Skin Care Tips: 6 Ways to use ALOE VERA GEL for smooth, supple and glowing skin
Aloe Vera has a lot of benefits and it can work like magic. It is rich in vitamins and antioxidants and minerals. It also contains amino acids and is great for your overall health. Other than looking beautiful in your garden or balcony this succulent has many health benefits. A little bit of aloe vera gel can work magic on your hair and skin. It is one beauty ingredient that you should include in all your skincare and hair-care home remedies. Aloe vera gel is a multitasker and it has other health benefits as well. A glass of aloe vera juice can be good for your health but there are a number of other ways that you can use aloe vera gel for good skin.
- Aloe vera can help cure and prevent pimples and acne. Applying some aloe vera gel on your face daily can help cleanse your skin and keep it clear and free of pimples and skin infections.
- If you have an uneven skin tone or blemishes, aloe vera can do wonders. Aloe vera gel is very good for your skin and helps reduce blemishes and evens out your skin tone. Make a face mask with some aloe vera gel and use it at least twice a week. A mixture of aloe vera and papaya can be great for this purpose.
- Aloe vera has anti-aging properties. It can reduce wrinkles and prevent your skin from aging. Aloe vera can nourish your skin and tighten it and reduce the pimples and dullness and hydrate it. Make a gram flour and turmeric and aloe vera face pack or make it with some clay and aloe vera.
- Aloe vera also helps lighten scars. Mix some aloe vera gel with essential oils like tea tree and jojoba and lemon oil and apply it on your scars twice a day. Avoid exposure to the sun when you apply this mixture. This helps nourish and moisturize your skin and reduce scars.
- Aloe vera gel also helps heal and soothe your skin. If you have sunburnt skin or if you have burnt your skin apply some aloe vera gel to soothe it. Aloe vera gel has a cooling and soothing feeling. You can also mix some peppermint essential oil to give it a more cooling effect.
- It makes for an affordable makeup remover. you can use aloe vera gel to remove makeup and the best part is that it soothes your skin and is great on sensitive skin.