FREE train tickets! IRCTC-SBI credit card:
State Bank of India and Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) IRCTC have launched co-branded IRCTC SBI Platinum Card. This card will help you get free train tickets and cheap flight tickets.
State Bank of India (SBI) and Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) IRCTC have announced co-branded IRCTC SBI Platinum Card. This is the only credit card that will give free train tickets to the users. The joining fee for the card is Rs 500 and the annual fee is Rs 300. These is add-on fee.
Benefits and rewards of the card:
1. Users who buy tickets through irctc.co.in for AC1, AC2, AC3 and AC CC through this card can earn up to 10% value back as Reward points. According to the official website, 1 Reward Point = Rs 1. Cardholders will get 1 reward point for every Rs 125 spent on non-fuel retail purchases, including railway ticket purchases at irctc.co.in.
2. Users will also save 1.8 per cent transaction charges on railway ticket bookings done through IRCTC. Users will also enjoy exclusive travel privileges and they can also book their airline tickets with IRCTC at unbeatable prices.
3. Users will get 350 activation bonus reward points on spending Rs 500 or more with 45 days of card issuance.
4. The card also offers 1 per cent fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps in India, on transactions of Rs 500 to Rs 3,000.
5. The card also offers a host of other deals on travel, dining, hotel, online merchants and other entertainment options VISA.
How to apply for the card:
1. SMS RAIL to 56767 and a SBI card representative will contact you shortly.
2. You can also apply online by clicking here and get instant approval.