Congress leader Rahul Gandhi slammed the government for its “mismanagement” of the Covid-19 crisis in the country during his address to the media.
- Rahul Gandhi releases Cong’s ‘white paper’ on the government’s Covid management, says its purpose is to help the nation prepare for the third wave of the corona.
- Covid deaths 5-6 times higher than the official reports. The third covid-19 wave could be worse.
- Ninety per cent of people who have died could have been saved. The biggest reason for this was the lack of oxygen at the time. While there is no shortage of oxygen in the country. PM’s tears did not save the lives of people but oxygen could have saved them.
- I would even go so far as to say that there might be waves even after the third wave of Covid-19 as the virus is mutating.
- The whole country knows the third wave of COVID-19 is coming, we urge govt to prepare for it.
- It is clear that management of the first and second wave of Covid was disastrous, we have tried to point out reasons for it.
- Yes, good work has happened yesterday (the highest number of vaccines administered) but this is not a series of events. But the government has to make this process work not just for one day but every day until we’ve vaccinated our whole population.